Whole Chilli Snapper
- 1 whole plate snapper per person
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut 3 small openings on each side of the fish and brush on a little olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Preheat barbecue hotplate and place a sheet of MONO Magic Non-Stick Foil on top with dull side facing up.
- Cook fish for 6–8 minutes each side.
- During the final cooking time, spread a thin layer of the chilli sauce on each fish.
- Serve with the coriander, a crisp salad and fresh lime.