Spicy Chicken Breasts
- 4 x ½ chicken breast fillets
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Peri Peri chicken seasoning
- Butterfly each piece of chicken and brush each side with the extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the chicken seasoning.
- Place chicken on a plate and cover with GLAD Wrap.
- Place in refrigerator for half an hour.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator, place a piece of GLAD Cooking Paper on the barbecue hotplate and then cook the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes each side.
- To create a fabulous warm salad, simply slice the cooked chicken breast fillets and toss through a fresh salad. Include rocket, iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onion, juice of one lime and a little avocado oil.