Soy & Ginger Fish
- ½ cup light soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- Chilli flakes to taste
- 4 boneless fish fillets
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, chives and chilli flakes in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Place each fish fillet in the centre of a piece of GLAD Cooking Paper. Spoon over some of the sauce and fold the GLAD Cooking Paper to seal the fish parcels.
- Place on a baking tray seam side down and steam in the oven for 10 minutes turning once during the cooking time.
- Alternatively, the fish parcels can be steamed in a large bamboo steamer on the stovetop.
- Cooking time is around 10–12 minutes.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice and Asian vegetables of your choice.