Soy Chilli Beef & Capsicum Kebabs
- 500g rump steaks
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 large red capsicum
- 1 large yellow capsicum
- 2 small red onions, cut in wedges
- Cut the fat off the rump steaks and discard. Cut the meat into 2 cm cubes.
- Toss these in a bowl with the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, ginger, garlic and oil and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the capsicums into pieces slightly larger than the beef.
- Thread the beef and capsicums alternately onto skewers (if using wooden, presoak for at least 30minutes), starting and ending with beef.
- Line your barbecue grill or grill pan with MONO Magic Non-Stick Foil, dull side up. Heat the barbecue or grill to hot. Grill the skewers for 4-6 minutes, turning once.