Rustic Baked Veal
- 8 thick veal chops
- 2 large sliced onions
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chopped parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a lasagne dish with GLAD Cooking Paper.
- Place the chops in one layer onto the GLAD Cooking Paper and cover with the sliced onions.
- Combine the red wine, tomato paste, sugar, garlic and salt and pepper and pour over the chops.
- Tightly cover with MONO aluminium foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve with seasonal vegetables and garnish with chopped parsley.