Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 500g Brussels Sprouts, ends trimmed and yellow leaves removed
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large GLAD Snap Lock Bag. Seal tightly, and shake to coat.
- Pour into a roasting dish lined with GLAD Cooking Paper, and place in the oven. Shake the roasting dish every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning. Reduce heat when necessary to prevent burning.
- Brussels sprouts should be dark brown, when done. Adjust salt quantities, if necessary. Serve immediately.