Pumpkin Patties with Coriander
- 6 cups grated pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 bunch coriander, finely chopped, leaves & roots
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1tsp ground cumin seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fine dry multigrain breadcrumbs
- Olive oil for frying
- Place the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Roll heaped tablespoons of mixture in dry breadcrumbs and form into large patties.
- Place patties on a plate or tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat frypan on high and line with GLAD Cooking Paper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and reduce heat to medium.
- Fry the patties for about 4 minutes each side until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve with a crisp salad and crusty bread.