Prime Rump Steak with Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Spices
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 4 pieces lean rump steak, approximately 300g each
- Take four pieces of Rump Steak and place in a large GLAD Snap Lock Bag
- Add garlic, paprika, chilli flakes, oregano and olive oil. Snap the bag shut and give it a good shake to cover the meat.
- Refrigerate the steak for half an hour
- Preheat barbecue hotplate and cover with a sheet of MONO Magic Non-Stick Foil
- For medium cooked steaks, cook steaks 5–7 minutes each side
- Rest the meat for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Use the dull side of the MONO Magic Non-Stick Foil to face the food when cooking.
- Resting the meat after cooking will ensure your steak remains juicy and tender.