Pan-Grilled Salmon Steak
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp finely chopped dill
- Salt to taste
- Place the salmon steaks on a plate.
- Mix the garlic, oil, lemon juice and salt together.
- Pour half the mixture into a small bowl, add the chopped dill and set aside.
- Drizzle the remainder over both sides of the fish and let stand for 30 minutes
- Heat a heavy-based frypan and line it with a piece of GLAD Cooking Paper cut to fit.
- Place the salmon steaks in the pan and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through (time will depend on thickness of the steaks).
- Remove to heated plates, spoon over the dill dressing and serve immediately with a hot vegetable accompaniment.