Moroccan Stuffed Capsicums
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup long grain rice
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 Tbsp Moroccan seasoning
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup freshly chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 red or green capsicums, tops removed
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Gently fry the onion and garlic in the oil until soft but not brown.
- Add the rice and stir to coat each grain with the onion, garlic and oil mixture.
- Add the chicken mince, Moroccan seasoning, celery, chopped parsley and salt and pepper.
- Break up the mince with a fork as you continue to cook the mixture.
- Add one cup of stock – cover and cook until almost all of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Fill pre-prepared capsicums with the mixture.
- Line a shallow baking dish with MONO Foil and place the stuffed capsicums into the dish leaving a little space in between each one. Pour a cup of stock over the capsicums.
- Bake stuffed capsicums covered with MONO Foil for one hour.
- Extra stock may need to be added to the capsicums during cooking.