Lunch Box Frittatas
- 2 cups of macaroni
- 2 grated courgettes and 1 grated carrot OR as an alternative use your left overs! Mince meat, canned fish, vegetables (frozen or fresh) etc…anything will do!
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup of low-fat milk
- Heat the oven to 180° Celsius
- Cook the pasta following the instructions on your pasta packaging. Once cooked, drain the excess water and cool.
- Line the muffin tin with GLAD Cooking Paper or MONO Baking Paper
- Mix together the cooked pasta, courgettes, carrots (or your other left overs), with ¾ of the grated cheese in a bowl.
- Divide this mixture evenly into the muffin tray.
- Whisk together the egg and milk, and then pour over the vegetable mixture until the mixture is covered with the wet ingredients.
- Add seasoning if you wish, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Once cooked, wait for the frittatas to cool. Enjoy!
- Store in a GLAD MatchWare Container to keep them fresher for longer