Italian Beef Patties
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 egg
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp rosemary leaves
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- Sprinkle of chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix well to combine.
- To make handling easier, wet your hands before forming 2 tablespoons of mixture into large patties.
- Preheat a barbecue hotplate and place a piece of MONO Magic Non-Stick Foil to cover the surface area (dull side facing up towards patties).
- Place the patties onto the MONO Magic Non-Stick Foil. Flatten with a fork and cook each side for 4–5 minutes.