Honey Mustard Drumsticks
- ¾ cup clear honey
- ½ cup German mustard
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Combine honey, mustard and curry powder in a small microwave safe GLAD Ware container. Heat in microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Line a microwave casserole dish with GLAD Cooking Paper and place the chicken drumsticks in the dish.
- Pour the honey, mustard and curry powder mixture over the chicken making sure each drumstick is coated.
- Cover and cook in the microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- Turn each drumstick and cook on high for a further 6–8 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice and vegetables.