Honey Glazed Pork Spare Ribs
- 1-1 1/2 American-style pork spare ribs
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp table wine or cider vinegar
- 1 tsp mild mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a roasting pan with MONO Magic Non-Stick Foil (dull side next to food) and place the spare ribs in the pan. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place all honey glaze ingredients in a small saucepan and heat gently, stirring until combined.
- Remove the roasting pan from the oven and lift out the spare ribs. Pour off any fat that has collected. Brush the ribs well on both sides with the prepared glaze and return to the lined pan, bone side up.
- Return to the oven and roast for 30 minutes, brushing with glaze every 10 minutes.
- Brush with glaze then turn the ribs and brush the top with glaze. Roast for 30 minutes more, brushing the tops with glaze every 10 minutes.
- Remove to a platter and cut into portions. Lift the MONO® Magic® Non-Stick Foil and pour the hot glaze over the ribs. Serve immediately.