Grilled Fish Mediterranean Style
- 4 x 200g white fish fillets
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1tsbp grated onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Place the fish in a single layer in a non-metallic dish. Mix together the marinade ingredients and pour over the fish. Cover with GLAD Cling Wrap and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove the fish from the marinade. Preheat a sandwich press, cover with GLAD Cooking Paper and place the fish on top. Close the press and cook for 3 minutes or according to thickness, until the fish just flakes.
- Open the press, place 3 basil leaves on top. Cover with 2-3 slices of tomato and top the tomato with cheese. Cover with a sheet of GLAD Cooking Paper, close the lid and cook for 30-40 seconds. Remove immediately to heated plates and serve with desired accompaniments.
- Avoid using a metallic dish for marinating, as it will taint the taste of the fish.