Greek Lemon Chicken
- 4 x ½ chicken breasts, with the skin on
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Juice of one lemon
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with GLAD Cooking Paper. Place chicken on tray skin side up.
- Brush each breast with olive oil and garlic.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and a small amount of lemon juice.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes or until the juices run clear when a skewer is inserted into the thickest part of the chicken.
- Serve with some of the pan juices and steamed seasonal vegetables.