Garlic Pepper Prawns
- 24 large green prawns
- 6 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tsp freshly ground black peppercorns
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground sea salt to taste
- Peel and devein the prawns and place in a large glass bowl with the remaining ingredients. Cover with GLAD Wrap and marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator, stirring a few times to develop the flavours.
- Preheat barbecue hotplate and place a sheet of GLAD Cooking Paper to cover the surface area. Cook the prawns with some of the marinade for a few minutes each side – be careful not to overcook the prawns.