- 1 cup of dates, seeds removed
- 1 cup of dried apricots
- 1 cup of rolled oats or desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of tahini or coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons cocoa or cacao
- 1/4 cup coconut for rolling the balls in.
- If using dried dates you may need to soak them for 10 minutes in boiling water to soften, then drain.
- Throw all ingredients into your blender and process until it all comes together.
- Shape into balls, roll in coconut.
- Place in a GLAD Snap Lock Bag, ready to pack away.
(courtesy of GLAD Australia)