Corn & Chicken Fritters
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup self-raising flour
- ½ cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1 bunch chives, freshly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Combine all of the ingredients except the oil.
- Mix well with a large spoon.
- Heat frypan on high and line with GLAD Cooking Paper. Reduce heat and add a little oil.
- Cook heaped tablespoons of mixture for 3 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Serve with a crisp salad or as a side dish for your next barbecue.