Cocktail Turkey Bites
- 500g turkey mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup freshly chopped oregano
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp plain flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
- Combine the turkey mince, onion, oregano, egg, flour and salt and pepper to taste. Form into walnut-size bites and roll in dry breadcrumbs.
- Heat an electric frypan on high.
- Line with GLAD Cooking Paper and reduce heat to medium.
- Add oil and cook cocktail turkey bites for 8–10 minutes turning a few times during the cooking time.
- After the turkey bites have been partially cooked add one cup of pasta sauce and simmer for 10 minutes. This is a great idea for spaghetti and meatballs!