- 4 golden nugget pumpkins
- 500g potatoes, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 cups hot chicken stock
- 1 x 125g camembert cheese
- Seasoning, to taste
- Cut a lid from each pumpkin and carefully scoop out seeds without piercing shell.
- Cook potatoes and peas in seasoned stock. Cool and puree.
- Stir chopped camembert into soup and pour into pumpkin shells. Replace lids.
- Wrap each pumpkin securely in MONO Foil and place in a baking dish.
- Bake pumpkins at 180 degrees C for 1 hour or until the skin is just tender. Do not overcook.
- Carefully remove MONO Foil and place pumpkins in soup bowls or on plates. Serve with warm crusty wholemeal rolls.