Chicken & Vegetable Nuggets
- 1 zucchini
- 500g chicken breast mince
- 1 carrot
- 250g can corn kernels
- 1 egg
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Grate both the zucchini and carrot into a bowl. Squeeze the vegetables tightly to remove any excess moisture.
- Add mince, carrot, corn and egg. Season with salt and pepper and combine using your hands.
- Place breadcrumbs on a plate, shape mixture into nuggets and coat in breadcrumbs. Shake gently to remove any excess breadcrumbs.
- Line a tray with GLAD Cooking Paper, and place nuggets on the tray. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, turning nuggets over after the first 10 minutes.
- The nugget mixture can also be cooked in a frying pan on the stove, or in an electric pan.
- The nuggets can be made into any size. Creating chicken and veggie burgers is as simple as shaping the mixture into round patties and baking as directed. Serve on a hamburger bun with lettuce, tomato and sliced cheese.