Cheese & Bean Quesadilla
- 400g can red kidney beans
- 6 x 20cm round flour tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- ¼ cup taco sauce
- Lemon wedges
- Drain and rinse kidney beans, and roughly mash with a fork. Stir through taco sauce with a little salt and pepper.
- Lay tortilla on a flat work surface. Spread with a little of the bean mixture and sprinkle with cheese and shallots.
- Place another tortilla on top.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and line with GLAD Cooking Paper.
- Place one quesadilla in the pan, making sure it remains flat. Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown and flip over to brown the other side.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and mixture.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.
- Quesadillas are delicious served with sliced ripe avocadoes and tomato salsa.
- Quesadillas are perfect for lunchboxes and picnic snacks, and can be stored in GLAD Snap Lock® Bags to keep them fresh and portable.