Terms and Conditions
Copyright - use of site material
All information, text, graphics, software and other material ("Content") on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws. Copyright in the Content is owned by Clorox Australia Pty Limited ACN 077 194 935 ("Clorox") and/or its suppliers. You may use a web-browser to download and view the Content for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not use the Content for any other purpose without Clorox's prior written permission.
Ideas or suggestions submitted to Clorox regarding possible improvements of the site, Clorox's products or business methodologies are not submitted in confidence and may be used by Clorox for any purpose or disclosed to any person. Clorox will not be liable to compensate any person submitting such material.
The site contains hyperlinks to Internet sites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under the control of Clorox and Clorox is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Clorox provides these links to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Clorox.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
This site may contain inaccuracies, typographical or programming errors. Clorox may change the content at any time.
Clorox makes no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the Content, which is provided "as is" and without express or implied warranty. Subject to any non-excludable rights conferred on you by law, Clorox excludes:
All warranties and conditions whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to this site or your use of this site; and
All liability (including for negligence) to your or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue or profits, unavailability of systems or loss of data) however caused by, arising from or in connection with, any use of this site or the Content accessed through it.
Where any Act of Parliament implies any condition or warranty in relation to your use of this site and that Act prohibits exclusion of that term, then that term is included. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Clorox's liability for any breach of such a non-excludable term is limited to the supplying of services again.
Join & Win a Better Living Hamper Promotion
- The Registration Promotion (the Promotion) will be conducted by Clorox New Zealand Limited, Great South Road, Penrose (the Promoter). It is open to residents of New Zealand only who are over the age of 13.
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrants’ full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Terms and Conditions, which are final and binding. Winning the prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Terms and Conditions and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- The Promotion begins on Thursday 1st October, 2015 and the end date is to be specified by the promoter (the Promotion Period). Registrations that are submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Promotion Period through the Better Living website.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Specific Terms and the General Terms, the Specific Terms shall prevail
How to enter
In order to take part in the Promotion, entrants must:
- Register with Better Living during the Promotion Period by completing all required fields regarding contact information on the registration form
- Agree to the promotion terms and conditions
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Users can only enter once per email address.
- The Promoter will be empowered to select the winning entry from amongst the eligible registrations. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and no deliberations will be entered into. By submitting entries into the Promotion, entrants confirm their registrations comply with the following conditions:
- The Promoter has the right to reject any messages that do not comply with the above conditions or that may harm the image of any brands of Clorox New Zealand Limited or the brands of its associated sponsors, or that discriminate on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion or any other personal or social condition or circumstances.
- Each entrant grants the Promoter, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence without charge to use, reproduce, amend, publish and display any or all of their entry, including photos, in any of the Promoter’s media or distributions methods without limitation, including the Promoter’s website, during or after the Promotion Period. Entrants agree to waive all moral rights in relation to their registration according to the provisions of the Copyright Act 1994 and agree to provide all relevant assistance to the Promoter in order to perfect such waiver.
- Registrations must not feature any obscene, sexually explicit, violent, offensive, incendiary or defamatory content or material. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that a registration submitted does not infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal, confidentiality or proprietary rights
- One prize winner will be drawn each month. Each winner will receive a hamper filled with products from Clorox New Zealand Limited, valued at NZD$50. Products may differ each month, at the discretion of Clorox New Zealand Limited. Monthly draws will run from the first day of the Calendar month to last. Five working days after the last day of the Calendar month the Promoter will select one winner from among all eligible registrations received. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winner via email and phone. If there has been no response from the winner after 3 attempts, the winner will forfeit the prizes and the Promoter will draw an alternative winner from the remaining eligible entries.
- In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Promotion is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, either suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter, and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of the prize, including, but not limited to:
- any technical errors associated with the Promotion;
- any other errors or problems in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the Promotion, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries, or in any Promotion-related materials;
- injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Promotion or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
- The Promoter and the Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize is valued in New Zealand dollars.
- The use of automatic entry software or mechanical or electronic devices that allow an individual to automatically enter the Promotion are prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. Low quality or non-relevant submissions can be disqualified.
- The Promoter may remove any registration without notice for any reason whatsoever. Incomplete, illegible and incomprehensible registrations will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any registration where it reasonably suspects that it is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, any relevant law, is otherwise deemed inappropriate or for any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to damage the Better Living website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages (including legal fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. This is at the Promoter’s absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into.
- By entering this Promotion, the entrant consents to the Promoter’s use of his or her personal details and image for any marketing or editorial purposes in any media whatsoever worldwide for an unlimited period without remuneration. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact email@example.com
- Registrations will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of registrations and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will take no responsibility for any prize damaged or lost in transit. Once the prize has left the premises of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated agencies or the companies associated with this Promotion, the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated agencies and the companies associated with this Promotion will not be responsible for any delay, failure to deliver, or damage caused to the prize during transit.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice, and Participants agree to adhere to the most recent version.
Rating & review